Thursday, December 08, 2005

Law School Finals

Try to make sense of my notes. Check email. Haphazardly attempt and put my outline together. Search the internet for good outlines. Stop the puppy from chewing on the table. Download copies of old tests, skim through them; get scared. Check email. Leaf through old cases. Try to make sense of my notes some more. Go see if there is anything in the fridge. Glance through a commercial outline that's almost as big as my textbook. Pull the puppy away from an electrical cord. Go back to my notes. See if there is anything new on my friends's websites. Start thinking of good topics to blog about. Take the dog out to pee. Try and outline some more. Surf the internet for a minute. Hit my notes again. Begin a flow chart. Start reading more cases. See what's on T.V. Call the wife. Check email. Flip through my notes again. Back to the outline. Sigh...

11 comments:

Sammy Pow said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sammy Pow said...

Me too dude. Except I got so nervous for my Fed Tax final that I got projectile diarrhea, so I have to add, go to the bathroom to that list.

Alifinale said...

It's true, I have heard it and it makes me sick. I hate finals for you and I am glad that I don't have to deal with it.

woo said...

Wake up late, snow on ground, stay home from school, read papers that are interesting, chat with friends, play with firstborn, eat food, listen to music, listen to news, check email, read more papers, check mail, play with firstborn, read blog, think of how to argue with blog-content, reply.
I love my life!

woo said...

Scanning forward 5 years... wake up, realize I still make under $30,000 a year, and have at least 3 years til I get a real job, with stability, cry myself back to sleep.

Marc said...

Well... there is something to be grateful for. No projectile diarrhea.

syd said...

i never had any finals like that... I have had projectile diarrhea though from nerves or from racing till im sick to my tummy.

Kris said...

Don't forget to add this one to your list. Go in to take Admin law final. Feelin' good about it. Listen as teacher comes in at 4:00 to tell you that time is up. Freak out and start crying because you thought you had until 5. Make an appointment to talk to the dean. Then try to study for your Con Law test the next day.

Marc said...

Ouch. The ole' surprise 2 hour final? That'll getcha' everytime.

melbo said...

You forgot a couple more "field calls from the wife", at least 5 "take the puppy to the bathroom"'s and about a dozen "slug another mountain dew"'s...

melbo said...

BTW, bummer, dd.